Monday, October 13, 2008

Grandkids!!!!!

My little ones before we left for home. This is the only one that they all were at least looking at the camera!!! Thanks Dagen for the big smile...


Here are all the Grandkids at the Baptism/blessing on saturday. We had so much fun, but I don't think any of us thought it would be as difficult as it was... There are 15 grandkids... That is alot when you consider the ages, and personalities for a photo. But at least we got all the kids in the photo before they ran off. But it was a great memory to be all together for the big day...

8 comments:

The Warnick Family said...

VERY CUTE ANNA! I need some copies of your pictures! I think you have some that I don't have! I'll catch up to you for them so be ready!..MOM

The Warnick Family said...

P.S. I love the pictures of your kids! I need those too..

Chanda said...

You have adorable and fun kids! I love them to pieces! Come back soon!

~ Stacie ~ said...

WOW! Thats a lot of cute grandkids. We are up to 19 grandkids and 14 of them are BOYS!

brookiebaby said...

Very cute pictures of the grandkids! I CAN NOT believe that there are soooo many!!!

Christensen family said...

Adorable pictures! So great you were all able to get together!!

Momma Paulson said...

Too cute! They are getting soooo big! Enjoy!

Mike & Cody said...

Too cute and I miss you also. I would love to see you. Let me know when you are in Delta or Spanish Fork. We were in Manti that weekend for a couple of weddings. Your kids are darling and how fun to spend time with those cute sisters of yours. Love ya, Cokie Lokie