Saturday, December 20, 2008

Brekell is 5!!!!

Brekell dying to open her presents!!!
Daxlyn chilled by the popcorn bowl. This is her "Cheese" smile for the camera...

The kids waiting for the birthday cake to be served...



Brekell and her birthday cake, she wanted an Ice Cream cake this year. (Fun for me to not have to make it:)


Brekell and her favorite Birthday present. She has been dying for a Hannah Montana Barbie doll.




Brekell turned the big 5 today. She was so excited for the last month, and has been counting down the days. I'll tell you what, december is the longest month ever I've decided. She was so cute opening her presents and being so excited about everything. Then we had her cousins, and Grandpa and Grandma Gammell come over for cake and other treats that she wanted to have. Now i'm sure the countdown will begin again for her next B-day. (fun for us:) Happy Birthday Brekell!!!!

5 comments:

Momma Paulson said...

Happy Day Brekell! I hope you had a wonderful day. Love you! Aunt Amy

kim said...

Happy Birthday Brekell! I can't believe you are that old! I remember when you just little. Man does time fly... Hey Anna. how are you? Man it's been a while since we caught up. How is school? How are the other kids? We need to chat! Love ya!

Christensen family said...

Happy Birthday Brekell! I love Daxlynns smile. What a little doll! Brekells hair is so cute!

~ Stacie ~ said...

WOW Anna! Brekell is so beautiful, I love her hair. All your kids are so cute! I love that all of us cousins can keep in touch via "blog world". And next time I see you and your cute family, I can feel like I still know ya. Well hope Brekell had a great day and I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Man...I got so busy yesterday...please don't hate me for not calling! Happy birthday brekell!! Auntie Jackie loves you!!! (and uncle chris, and hunt and mason love you too!!!)