Monday, December 6, 2010

Braylie Blessing Day!

Daddy and Braylie before the blessing
The kids


Her boots for her dress. Love them!!!

Braylie was blessed yesterday in our new ward. She looked so beautiful and Dave did a great job. She always seems to keep us on our toes. Right before the opening song, I heard a grunting sound. I looked down and she began to poop right in the middle of church. I thought I was going to die because she always blows out at the most inconvenient times. So luckily we made it through the blessing and then I took her from Dave and booked it out to change her. I feel bad that she got to stink everyone out. But I guess it was her special day, and everyone had to deal with it. lol

1 comment:

Sami Carter said...

Awww she is a gorgeous little thing! I love the dress and booties...just darling!