Friday, November 25, 2011

Behind; Halloween

Daxlyn found the "perfect" pumpkin!
Dave and the kiddos...



Fun activities...





Brekell and her find!







Yes, I know I am behind. Between all the craziness this last month, I am trying to keep somewhat updated, hopefully:) So Halloween was a lot of fun this year. We went to the pumpkin patch and got our pumpkins this year. It was so much fun to take a hay ride to get them. The kids absolutely loved it. I would totally suggest it to anyone with little kids, they will have a blast. Anyway, the kids loved picking out their pumpkins and playing in the maze. I am such a terrible mom and the day of Halloween I didn't get any pics of the kids. I know mother of the year right? But in my defense I was about through with the holiday in the middle of October. It was that kind of month:)

No comments: