Thursday, November 6, 2008

A funny!!!


Well I started back to school this fall. Brekell is always very concerned when I leave. So one day my husband told me to watch out for the Deer on the way home. You know small towns have to worry about those Deer on the road. So anyways Brekell, the smart little girl she is, wanted to tell me something before I left for school.

Brekell: Mom, Are you leaving for school.

Me: Yes Brekell, did you need something?

Brekell: We'll watch out for the deer,

Me: good idea, I will

Brekell: Oh and the Elephants!!!

Me: Wow, do we have a problem here with elephants now, I better watch out for them.....

So for all of you who live in Sanpete County, I hear the elephants are bad. So be very careful not to hit one.

4 comments:

Sami Carter said...

That is so cute!!! Maybe I better watch out for them too!

Scott said...

Do Elephants say baaaa?? If so, they are a pain! Tell Brekell thank you for the advice.

brookiebaby said...

Oh no! one more Sanpete animal to watch out for! As if sheep and deer weren't enough! :)

Stacy said...

Hey, how did you find me?! That is so fun! I can't believe you have 3 kids! How is life? What are you going to school for? Give me all the details. . stacyburtenshaw@yahoo.com