Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun!!!

Dagen our future Hunter, of Coarse!!!
My very own Hannah Montana, And my little Princess Daxlyn(finally a girlie girl)...

(And yes, we did have the hair for Brekell, but she decided to was too itchy to wear and wasn't that fun to wear a wig:))


Well our day started off like normal. I gave the kids a bath and got them in their fun costumes. We were all ready to go for the day, when Brekell decided that she didn't feel good. I felt so bad because she was so excited to be Hannah Montana. So we spent the rest of the night dealing with the flu and with fever's. Dagen was still going to go trick-or-treating, but fell asleep at 6:00 for the rest of the night. So needless to say, we sort of skipped halloween this year. So we'll be ready for next year. I guess!!!!

4 comments:

Chanda said...

That is so sas!!! But your kids looked cute anyway! Really how much candy do ya need! At least you got some pictures!

The Church house said...

Too cute!!! Didn't Dagen want to dress up? haha jk! He cracks me up. They are all so cute. I love your "3 peas in a Pod" picture, that is so them. Hope to see you in Morgan.

brookiebaby said...

Good to see you in the Dr.s today! Sorry that your kids are under the weather! hope that they get better soon! it's no fun to miss Halloween! :(

Christensen family said...

Your kids look so darling! Sorry to hear about them getting sick. I guess you don't have to worry about them eating all of that sugar!