Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Fun!!!

Brekell loved her shoes!!!

My girls...






.Ready for Church.

Comparing their finds...
Ready to get the candy.
Ready, Set, GO!!




We had such a fun weekend. It started off with a egg hunt in the city park. It was so fun but really wet and cold. Our kids didn't mind the cold though. Then we headed to Delta for Grandpa Jim's Birthday.. We stayed for awhile and then came home for the Easter Bunny to stop at out house. The kids seemed to love it and we are looking forward to the sugar high to end soon:)








6 comments:

~ Stacie ~ said...

I LOVE Brekell's shoes too!

Phil and Sami Carter said...

How fun! I love their cute little church dresses! Looks like you had a great Easter!

Momma Paulson said...

Happy Easter! They are so adorable. I'm glad they had fun even though it was cold! :)

Unknown said...

I'm totally diggin' breke's shoes!!! She's a girl after my own heart!!!

Chanda said...

So I finally looked at your blog! Cute shoes Brek! You have adorable kids!

Karyn said...

Cute kids! I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter too!