Friday, May 1, 2009

Update...

... Fun pics...





So I have been very crazy lately and not good at posting. But the month of April came and went so fast. The kids are doing good, we just got Brekell registered fro Kindergarten. I can't believe I am old enough to have a child in Kindergarten. It has gone so fast... Dagen is really going to be sad next year in school without Brekell, he relies on her for everything.
On another note, Dave and I are finally done with school for the year. YEEESSSS. It has gone by fast, but in the middle of it I wondered if I was gonna make it. I didn't realize going back to school with three kids was going to be as much work as it was. It was more of the stress than anything, but it worked out well.
I also decided to take a job with the school. You might think I am crazy, and I probably am, but I am the new Volleyball Coach at Manti High. I am way excited and am already finding myself very busy. So now I guess it goes "Go Templars!!!"

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats on being a coach! That will be lots of fun/stress for you! Takes me back to lots of memories (good and bad) of our volleyball days. and I can't believe either that I will have a kindergartener this year as well! Boy are we old!! :)

Phil and Sami Carter said...

Yea...that is so exciting for you! You will have so much fun! Congrats on making it through school! Hopefully you can have a nice break this summer...and hopefully we'll get to see you! I can't believe you'll have a kindergartner as well...we are getting old...lol

~ Stacie ~ said...

CutE PicTuRes! It's crazy how fast they grow up after starting Kindergarten, it was very sad for me:-( Good Luck Coach!