Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Party Time...

The kids playing on the car..


Me blowing out the candles, I love Daxlyn's Face in this picture.


The food.



Well I had my birthday yesterday. It was a great relaxing day. No school for me, no volleyball, and no pressing things that I had to get done. Dave was so nice and was throwing me a surprise party. I did find out about it by mistake, but the plans went on. It is nice to get with family and eat lots of food. Thanks Babes, you did an awesome job as usual....

3 comments:

Momma Paulson said...

Oh what a sweet Dave! Happy late birthday Anna. I thought of you, but didn't act on it. I am glad that you had a day off. You deserve one....or seven. :) Love you!

~ Stacie ~ said...

Happy Birthday Anna! What a great hubby to do that for you. Glad your birthday was good.

Unknown said...

Well Happy Birthday Anna! All those yummy treats look delicious! Way to go Dave...he's the MAN!