Sunday, May 9, 2010

Update!!!

A tired Dax!!!



Well I know it has been alittle bit since an update. I have been finishing finals and so has Dave. So that is my big excuse. But since we are finally done we are hoping things are going to be more calm at our house. Not only has Dave been in school, but his job got moved up to Provo so he has been commuting everyday. It has added a lot more craziness to our mix. Then to add the cherry on top--- We found out in January that we are Expecting again. I am almost 19 weeks. I am Due Oct. 6th. It has gone by really fast so far. If you are wondering why we waited so long to tell-- after the last time and us losing the baby, we wanted to make sure everything was good before we got our hopes up. We are excited to add one more and definetely it will be our last. So there is our family Update for now. I hope to keep things more regularly on here.

5 comments:

Sami Carter said...

Congrats Anna! That is sooo exciting! Wow you are so good to wait, but I know why. Well I am so happy for you guys! We need to get together this summer sometime! When you aren't so busy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I wish you all the best with school and everything!

kim said...

ANNA!!! YEAH!! that is so exciting! i am so happy for you and dave. i can't believe you kept it secret for so long! but totally understand why you did... how are you feeling? are you going to find out what you are having? love your guts girl!

brookiebaby said...

YAY! Congrats! ARe you still going to coach and go to school? You're superwoman for being prego and doing everything as is! :) SERIOUSLY!!! Let's not me such strangers this summer - and hang out!!! :)

~ Stacie ~ said...

CONGRATS Anna that is great!...You are superwoman if you can do kids, school, coach, and be prego. WOW! Good luck with everything. I can't wait to know the babies name you have the cutest kids names.